Osteopath in Chichester & Midhurst, West Sussex
Gina Guscott has over 20 years’ experience working with a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions.
Her treatments encompass a variety of techniques, but works with her patients, deciding together the best treatment option. She provides individual rehabilitation advice and home self-care, allowing you to return to normal movement and activity as quickly as possible.
Gina takes a particular interest in treating neck pain, headaches arising from the neck, migraine prevention, shoulder and elbow pain such as tennis elbow, back pain and sciatica.
- Highly-skilled manipulation and manual therapy of joints and soft tissues
- Cranio-sacral therapy
- Medical acupuncture/dry needling
What to expect?
- Professional, friendly and experienced osteopath
- Thorough case history and clinical examination
- Clear diagnosis and explanation of your problem
- Treatments based on up-to-date best clinical practice
- Exercise, rehabilitation and home self-care
- Initial Consultation (60 minutes) £60
- Subsequent Treatments (30-45 minutes) £50
How to book an appointment
Gina is always happy to talk to you about your health & how osteopathy can benefit you so just phone 07951 885 114 or email using the handy contact form below.
Get in touch
Send an email using the form below or call on 07951 885 114
Request a consultation
Cowdray Therapy Rooms